We’re excited that you want to create an app for ePages! Before you start creating it, it’s important that you understand our guidelines. Our app submission guidelines will help you steer clear of difficulties as you develop your app and provide a structure for you to submit an app that suits our needs. The objective of your app should be meaningful and help our customers achieve their goals: being a successful online merchant. Have fun coding!
- Make sure your app performs as described and advertised. Apps that crash or have obvious bugs will be rejected.
- Be transparent with your app documentation and features. Apps that include undocumented or hidden features will be rejected.
- We love to receive the final and production ready version of your app. We will not accept demo, trial or test versions.
- Save your time and effort and don’t duplicate an app that is already available in the App Store. We may reject it.
- Concentrate on a reasonable and useful app. Apps that do not function as expected, which trick the user or are in any form misleading will be rejected.
- We are attentive to complete and meaningful descriptions and text in all apps. We will not accept apps that contain placeholder text or incomplete information.
- Relevance rules. Only provide us with apps that include names, descriptions, screenshots etc. that are relevant to the app content and functionality. Apps that do not comply with this will be rejected.
- Assign appropriate keywords for your app. Inadequate keywords may be changed or deleted.
- Only submit your app for review with all included URLs fully functional.
- Make sure that your app respects privacy and does not display personal information of a real person without permission.
- Make sure your app notifies and obtains user consent before collecting, transmitting or using customer or location data. Apps that perform contrary to this will be rejected.
- We set a high value on security. We will reject apps that transmit viruses as well as files, code or programs that disrupt, damage or spy on our customer’s data.
- Protect customer data. We will not accept apps that require our customers to share e.g. their email address or date of birth if not necessary for the app’s functionality.
- Our customers are our greatest asset and we respect them. We will not accept apps that are defamatory, insulting or rude.
- Apps must comply with all legal requirements in any country where they are made available to our customers. It is in the responsibility of the app developer to understand and conform to the respective local laws and regulations. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any inquiries.
- Make sure that all requests are made using OAuth 2.0 authentication.
- All apps must use an SSL certificate.
- We will not accept apps that have competitor integrations or references.
We’d love to receive your apps!
We want to add great apps to our App Store. In order to allow our merchants to choose from a variety of different apps and meet their requirements, we’d love to see apps from the following categories:
- Social Commerce
- Portal Engines
- Content Optimisation and Marketing
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Sales Analytics
- Image Service
- Customer Relationship Management and Newsletters
- Enterprise Management Systems